That’s right, Invention Therapy is the fastest growing Youtube channels related to invention. The reason for this success is because we teach you how to really make money with your invention ideas. Find all these tips and many more on my Invention Therapy Youtube Channel.
I always say “never ask advice about money from a poor person”. Same goes for asking about Youtube. Ask people who have channels and are already getting subscribers and views.
Part of being an inventor is having the ability to leverage technologies to promote your products. Youtube has become the second largest source of search related traffic so it is a great place to start promoting your ideas like I do here at Invention Therapy.
Some advice before starting a Youtube Channel.
DO NOT Purchase Views Or Subscribers!
I have tested just about every trick. It will ruin your youtube channel and make it hard to recover from the mistake. Buying subscribers does not work with the new Youtube algorithm in 2017. This is a scam left over from 2013!
If you buy subscribers, YOUR CHANNEL COULD DIE!
Views do not help you become one if the fastest growing Youtube channels in any way. Watch time is all Youtube cares about.
These people selling subscribers and views are scammers!
Youtube doesn’t even care about your number of subscribers. If you do buy these subscribers, it will change the dynamics of how Youtube recommends your channel. This is because Youtube will think you are creating gaming videos and start suggesting them to people with the same interest. When Youtube discovers that those viewers are not interested in your content, your videos will no longer be suggested.
A few things that are important for each video:
- Search optimized titles (most important)
- Search optimized description and tags
- Catchy thumbnails (ladies, put your photo in the thumbnails because 95% of the viewers of many topics are male)
- View velocity (how fast your video grows in views. This is where subscribers help)
- Engagement (not all that important but still a must)
- Video watch time
- Channel watch time
If you have good content like my Invention Therapy Channel, that just means people will watch your videos. The problem is that you need to drive viewers to your videos to increase watch time and view velocity. Otherwise it will just sit there and die because Youtube will think nobody is interested. Unfortunately you won’t become one of fastest growing Youtube channels this way.
Tip #1: Subscribe to Invention Therapy and get more answers like this all the time that will help you grow your Youtube subscriber count. Invention Therapy’s TV Show will help your turn invention ideas into a reality.
Tip #2: Your subscribers will come naturally with views and more views come with more subscribers!
We all know the following things that any knucklehead could tell you:
- Create good content.
- Upload consistently.
- Make thumbnails that interest people.
- Share on social media
- bla, bla, bla
What they don’t tell you:
- Bad content is popular too!
- If you upload consistently but don’t get views, your next videos will die!
- Everybody competes with good thumbnails so do something different.
- Search optimization with titles, tags and descriptions will get you some views but not nearly as much as suggested views.
- The Youtube algorithm is a mystery even to the experts. They change their advice every few weeks because the AI changes on the fly!
Real tip #3: How to improve your chances and increase subscribers:
- Upload consistently but at a pace that works for you.
- Make each video count! Uploading for the sake of content or to provide consistent content can actually hurt your rankings.
- If Youtube isn’t promoting your videos, you need to prove them wrong and get out there on the internet and share anyway you can.
- Don’t worry about subscribers, they come naturally with views. It is a snowball effect. The more views, the more subscribers, even more views.
Best Tip #4: Put your photo in most of your the thumbnails. Viewer seem to like to know who they are going to watch before clicking on the video.
Are you ready to become an inventor?
Getting your idea out of your head and into your hands is only the first in a long set of steps towards becoming a successful inventor.